ROCKING THE DAISIES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Rocking the Daisies Ticket competition (“the Competition”) will be run by RiCharge (“the organisers”) and the prize is provided by Superbalist is Rocking the Daisies (“The Promoter”).
By entering the Competition entrants agree to be bound to all the terms and conditions and competition rules as set out herein.
- The Competition is open to all South African citizens and permanent residents of South Africa who permanently reside in the Republic of South Africa, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents of, or consultants to the organisers, the Promoter, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the organisers or Promoter, including their immediate family, business partners or associates, or any supplier of any goods or services in connection with the Competition.
- The competition will open on Thursday 29 September 2016 at 10h00 and close on Monday 2 October 2016 at 13h00 (“the Competition period”). The winner will be announced via social media by reply to their comment.
- To enter, entrants must tag a friend in the competition post’s comments within the Competition period.
While you may tag as many friends as you’d like, only one of those comments will be counted as a single entry. Duplicate entries will not be counted.
- 3 winners will be selected from the valid entries received within the Competition period on the closing date of the Competition. Late entries will not be considered.
- The organisers will contact the winner by reply to their entry comment. If the winner does not make contact with the Organisers within 24 hours, the prize will be forfeited and the organisers reserve the right to select a new winner under the same conditions, except that the organisers will make 1 (one) attempt only to contact each further entrant selected until a winner is declared.
- The prize is: 3 x Double Set general entry tickets, containing 2 (two) tickets per set. The prize is not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- The winners will need to collect their tickets from the weFix store at 11 Buitensingel Street, Gardens, Cape Town. Should the winner fail to claim or accept the prize before the promoter’s event, or if the winner fails to provide sufficient identification documents, the prize will be forfeited and the organisers shall be entitled to award the prize to the next eligible winner under the same conditions.
- The organisers, the Promoter and their agents shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize or any part thereof.
- The organisers and their agents will not be liable for any damages, compensation or the like arising from any disqualification for reasons described in the terms and conditions.
- The organisers and their agents accept no responsibility for any technical problems with respect to entries, or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The organisers and their agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- The organisers’ decision regarding any matter concerning the Competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions, as well as the selection of the winner, is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The organisers and/or their agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the Competition or prize awards.
- The organisers and their agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the Competition at any time without notice to the entrants, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control. The organisers shall further be entitled to change the prize herein to a prize of similar or greater value.
- The organisers do not warrant the any prize is free of defects, whether latent or patent, and further ore that it will be fit for a particular purpose. The organisers will accordingly, otherwise than allowed in law, not be liable in the event of the prize having any kind of default or causing any harm.
- Proof of South African identity will be required to collect a prize and the organisers reserve the right to cancel any award to a winner if that winner fails or refuses to provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity.
These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.